welcome to my blog

welcome to my blog. grab a cuppa, make yourself comfy and i hope you enjoy looking at my creations.

Sunday 18 July 2010

A day crafting.

Hya,

How has your weekend been so far? I have had a lovely day yesturday. I went to Julies for her all day class. We all had a great day and I met some lovely people. Hello to Becki, Sue, Barbara, Elaine and finally Diane who i shared our table with. we shared ideas and solutions and generally had a fabulous day. I can't wait to do it all again.

Here, i have one of the projects that we made in the afternoon. I know that i should show you in order what we made but I absolutley love this bag. So much so that when i brought it home hubby thought i had been out shopping and bought myself a treat!

This bag was made using Patterns Designer Series Paper in Rose Red and Old Olive. The decorations are some felt flowers from the Stitched Felt kit, which i have never used before. They just add the girly touch for me. Also used is Filigree brads, which i do love using.
I dont know if you can see, but there is a small envelope attatched on the front. Inside the envelope is just a little card with a flower on it. I have even put a little pocket on the inside to look just like the real thing.



How cool is this. I have to say this photo doesn't do it justice, it's even nicer in the flesh.
Why not come back next week and i will show you something else we made. If you want to drop me a line my email is lynda.bradley21@ntlworld.com. Well that's it for now. Have a lovely rest of the weekend.
Lynda.x

1 comment:

  1. This bag is great - wish I could have come!
    Luv
    Kate
    xx

    ReplyDelete