welcome to my blog

welcome to my blog. grab a cuppa, make yourself comfy and i hope you enjoy looking at my creations.

Saturday 15 January 2011

Thank you card

Hya,

How are you all this week? What a week!! I seem to have so been busy but don't seem to have a lot to show for it. I don't seem to have my mojo with me at the moment, i wish i knew where i've left it. I seem to be struggling to get any crafting done.


I have had a bit of trouble recently in that my washer gave up the ghost. You don't realise how much you depend on one until you can't use it. Well, my very good friend Carol was my angel and helped me out. So i thought i would make her a Thank You card.


I have used the BroadSheet Alphabet stamp set. It's the first chance i have to use since i bought it a while ago. The colour combo was Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie and Concorde Crush. The ribbon was some Certainly Celery i had in my stash. I don't know if you can see it properly but i put a little gem on the middle of the bow. I know, those pesky little gems get every where don't they?? (but i love em!!)
Well back to find that mojo again. Have a great week.
Lynda.x

1 comment: