welcome to my blog

welcome to my blog. grab a cuppa, make yourself comfy and i hope you enjoy looking at my creations.

Monday 31 October 2011

A New Start

Hya


Hello to you in blogland. I am sorry I haven't blogged in so long. I have been quite poorly. I am starting to get on my feet now, thanks to having support from some wonderfull friends. I couldn't have managed with out them.



So I decided it's time to put the blog back on it's feet.

Back in the summer I attended an all day training session with my Stampin' Up mum Julie and fellow Jems. At this training was Victoria Rogers who showed us some framed pictures that she had made using the Stampin' Up products. Well I totally fell in love with these pictures and decided I had to have a go myself.

So here is my take on them,




On this one my main colours were Melon Mambo, Basic Black and Whisper White. This picture I love as it's girly. I have been able to use loads of bling.




On this second one I love the christmas theme and colours. I have used the base colours being Real Red, Old Olive and Very Vanilla. Again I have used bling and also some glitter but you can't see that so much.


I really enjoyed making these pictures and the good thing was that I could use up all sorts of bits and pieces that I had left over.


Right, first blog done now. I will try my best to keep it going.

Thanks for having a look see and if you liked please let me know.


Lynda.x

4 comments:

  1. Hi Lynda, its lovely to see you blogging again and a fab project too! Hugs Jules x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great to see you back on here

    Take care

    Your good friend

    Kate
    xx

    Only 2 weeks to Convention!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It feels good too Kate, thanks. I'm so excited about convention too. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry to hear you've not been too well Lynda.. love to meet up sometime, as I don't go to the meetings anymore. Don't do SU anymore actually lol.. but hey..

    Hope you're getting better, take care.
    Love Jo xx

    ReplyDelete