welcome to my blog

welcome to my blog. grab a cuppa, make yourself comfy and i hope you enjoy looking at my creations.

Wednesday 23 November 2011

Just back from Paris

Hya



Have you had a good week end?


Guess what? I have. I have been on the Stampin' Up Convention which was held in DisneyLand Paris. What a weekend. It certainly has been a hectic weekend. From leaving Leeds on thursday till returning on monday evening. So much has happened I have had to have a couple of days chillin out.


I am going to show you what I gave as general swaps. The die I used wasn't a Stampin' Up die but the card, stamps and inks were.

This one is made with Old Olive but the others have been made with various card and colours. On this one I used was Season of Joy. I punched a flower using the Itty Bitty Punch and then put a rhinestone jewel for the bling factor. I then decorated with a little bit of Real Red Ribbon. Inside the box was a little block of chocolate just for a treat.






Some of the Jems made gifts for each other. I really couldn't decide what to do and then came up with the idea of using some of the brown wrapping that we recieve in our parcels when we order Stampin' Up products. I stamped flowers from the Simply Said stamp set in Island Indigo onto the brown paper. On Pool Party I stamped using Island Indigo again with Cute By The Inch and punch out with Scallop Square. To decorate I have punched out an Itty Bitty flower and used the Rhinestone Jewel for bling. Here are all the prezzies together.




Here is just one of them on their own so you can see it clearly.




Right I'm off now. Karen and I are having a chillin out afternoon to recover.
Hope you likey.

Lynda.x

No comments:

Post a Comment