welcome to my blog

welcome to my blog. grab a cuppa, make yourself comfy and i hope you enjoy looking at my creations.

Sunday 17 June 2012

Last of the Jubilee




Hya

Well finally we can get out in the garden. The weather is a bit brighter today so I decided to get on with a few jobs that needed doing. It's quite theraputic, just like crafting.

So I thought I would show you my last offering towards the Jubilee. I can't say that I got into the spirit of things as I had to work,but never mind.
Here is a card my ladies made in the last class and they seemed to love it. The stamp set was The Tea Shoppe stamp set and I stamped in Real Red and Night of Navy onto Whisper White card. I added some Gross grain Ribbon and of course a little bling.





So what do you think?
Have a good week.

Lynda.x

5 comments:

  1. This is great Lynda - have u got a spare one?
    I haven't got this set yet.
    Keep well and take care
    luv
    Kate
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kate.i can do 1 ov these for u and get it in the post to u.no probs.:) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kate.i can do 1 ov these for u and get it in the post to u.no probs.:) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was just surfing on internet and found your blog after reading this i realize that i should come here often
    phen375 reviews | weight loss pills | phen375 weight loss | weight loss products

    ReplyDelete