welcome to my blog

welcome to my blog. grab a cuppa, make yourself comfy and i hope you enjoy looking at my creations.

Sunday 31 January 2010

Hya,
Good sunday to you. What a busy week i have had. Work has kept me out of mischief yet again as we are so busy. Also you will pleased to hear my phone did arrive eventually and i love, love it. Maybe that has taken some of my time up too!!!! Ooops. Unfortunatley it has also meant not much crafting has taken place this week.

Iam a very lucky girl though, because when i came home from work one day there was a parcel waiting for me. It was from my stampin' up mum Julie (who really does look after me). Inside was a lovely card and box with a beautiful, sparkly broach inside. I have posted a photo for you to see but it really doesn't do it justice.





Now anyone that knows me will know that i love my bling. If I can add sparkle to any card then i will do. All Julies team are called Julies Jems and we all recieved one of these broaches for us to wear when we are together so that everyone knows who we are. what a fabulous idea. Thanks Julie.

I do have a card to show you but that will have to be tomorrow as i need to give the card to my ladies before i can show you.

Have a good rest of the weekend.

Lynda.x

No comments:

Post a Comment