welcome to my blog

welcome to my blog. grab a cuppa, make yourself comfy and i hope you enjoy looking at my creations.

Sunday 17 January 2010

Sunday 17th January.


Hya,

Hope you all have had a good sunday. I have. I have been recovering from our stampin' up training day that was held by my stampin' up grandma, Monica and Becka. This was held in Peterborough yesturday and was a full day training. My stampin' up mum took me, julie- and she really does look after me. We had to take cards to swap with other demonstrators and i got lots of lovely cards and gift ideas back.

















These were my offerings. I made both the blue and pink and i couldn't pick my favourite so i took both lots. They are made using basic black card stock, tempting turquiose and pink passion for the colouring. The black embossed card was the groom speciality card which is gorgeous to use. The stamp is whimsical words which is a stamp set that you can get free when you spend £45 in the stampin' up catalogue. If you would like details then please contact me.


We did some makes and takes and had fun too. I will show photos soon.


Do you remember the card i made for Abigail? well i made a little pressie for her. It's a gift card with a lottery ticket for her. I thought i would show you.

I made this with again basic black cardstock,whisper white ink pad and used season of joy stamp set. I know this is a christmas stampset but this stamp is so versatile. I have found loads of different uses for it. I finished off with whisper white ribbon which is so soft to touch and really does finish off any project.

I hope you like my offerings today.

lynda.x

1 comment:

  1. Lynda, welcome to the world of Blogging, your cards are super cute as always.
    Geraldine xx

    ReplyDelete