welcome to my blog

welcome to my blog. grab a cuppa, make yourself comfy and i hope you enjoy looking at my creations.

Saturday 13 February 2010

Craft Day

Hya,
Good evening to you.

Wow what a day i have had today. I have been to a craft day at my Stampin' up mums - Julies with my great friend carol.
It has been busy, mad but absolutley brilliant. We made a few things using the sunny days scrap booking kit. It's lovely. Nice bright colours and lots of different uses.
I got to meet some of the other jems in julies team, which was nice to put faces to names. Sarah Jane even made us all a little gift,


It's a lovely lavender pouch, which i think is really nice. Thanks Sarah Jane.x

The day started with us making a box for treats, and we also used some of my favourite colours Pink Pasion and Tempting Turquoise. The stamp set we used was from the Happy momments Sale-a-Bration set.

The bag is fastened with Tempting Turquoise ribbon and in side are some sweeties. YUM!!!Then we made a treat bag holder, also in same colours ( but i love them so i don't mind),




I don't know if you can see but the middle is holding a couple of choc bars. This is a lovely idea that can be used for all sorts of things such as party favours or mothers day treats. That was quite funny because our table was taking bets on whether the choc would actually make it home.lol.

I'm not qoing to spoil you too much by showing you all the goodies in one go. so i will save the next for tomorow's entry.

Hope you like,

Lynda.x

No comments:

Post a Comment