welcome to my blog

welcome to my blog. grab a cuppa, make yourself comfy and i hope you enjoy looking at my creations.

Monday 8 February 2010

wonderfull words

Hya,

I thought i would show you another card that i made yesturday.



This card is made using the stamp set wonderful words. The colours are using variations of reds punched out of card stock using the word window punch. I placed them side by to create this varigated effect. The ribbon is real red card and just finishes it off. I have seen a card using this format on another blog but i cannot remember who's to give them some credit.I have changed a few things so it isn't completely cased.

I like this card because it can be used for a valentine card or even an anniversary card. If you take the heart off you could even use it for a thankyou or thinking of you card. so many uses.

Iam looking forward to saturday as Iam doing an all day craft session at my stampin' up mums, julie. so i will hopefully be able to show you our projects. can't wait.

Have a good week.

lynda.x

No comments:

Post a Comment