welcome to my blog

welcome to my blog. grab a cuppa, make yourself comfy and i hope you enjoy looking at my creations.

Sunday 11 April 2010

Garden dream

Hya,


Happy sunday to you. Nothing much happening in the way of crafting at the moment. I have made a few cards but I can't show you yet as they are for birthdays this week and the people they are for haven't got them yet. What was nice was being able to craft in the spring sunshine in the garden. It was quite peaceful with the birds singing. How nice is that?

One i can show you is using the Garden Dream stamp set. It's using one of the flowers from this set and you can co-ordinate it to any colour scheme you want.


I have used the faithful Old Olive card and Lavender Lace card stock. The flower is also coloured in using Lavender Lace ink pad. The ribbon is Very Vanilla grossgrain. Not one i have used before but i'm pleased with the result. The sentiment I have used is 'Your never more than a thought away' which is from a retired sale-a-bration set.






Well that's it for now, there's a pile of ironing with my name on.


Lynda.x

No comments:

Post a Comment