welcome to my blog

welcome to my blog. grab a cuppa, make yourself comfy and i hope you enjoy looking at my creations.

Wednesday 21 April 2010

simply said

Hya,


Hows things with you? Not a great week for me. Had to have a wisdom tooth out yesturday. Ouch!! I'm feeling a bit sore today and abit sorry for my self.



Anyway, I thought I would show you a card that was made for a friends birthday. I was told her favourite colour is green so I decided to go with the colour combo of Certainly Celery and Barely Banana. Again the ribbon is the lush sattin ribbon in Old Olive. The stamp set i've used is the simply said set. The sentiment is from the Oval All stamp set.







I love this card and it can be made with so many different colours.

Well that's me for now.

Lynda.x

1 comment:

  1. Oh I love this card, the colours are yummy.
    Hope you feel better and not so sore.
    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete