welcome to my blog

welcome to my blog. grab a cuppa, make yourself comfy and i hope you enjoy looking at my creations.

Monday 7 June 2010

Baby card

Hya,

Happy monday to you. Did you have a good weekend? I went to a bbq for a 21st birthday yesturday. The weather wasn't great but that's the great british weather for you. It didn't stop everyone having a good time though.

I thought i would show you a card i was asked to make for a new arrival. Now i did do one of the vest cards like a did before but this time it is for a little girl. I will show you that card a little later.

This card has also been made for the same little girl. This is another easel card which have proved very popular. I have used a stamp from the Fun and Fastnotes stampset, stamped in basic black and then coloured in using Pink Passion ink pad.
Baby's name, which i think is beautiful, ORLA MAE, was stamped using Just Perfect Alphabet and again Pink Passion ink. Ribbon was from my stash.



I love this card, it has turned out so well.

well onwards to more studying and card making. Have a good week.

Lynda.x

No comments:

Post a Comment