welcome to my blog

welcome to my blog. grab a cuppa, make yourself comfy and i hope you enjoy looking at my creations.

Thursday 24 June 2010

Geraldines birthday card

Hya,

Happy thursday to you. Isn't the weather just lovely. It makes a really nice change that the sun is shining. It also means people are in a much nicer, especially as the england team finally won a game.

This time i wanted to show you a card that i made my lovely friend Geraldine's birthday that was this week. I have used some of her favourite colours. The backing card is from the new colours - Soft Suede. The next layer is the colour i know she uses the most - Old Olive. The flowers have been stamped with the inkpad Soft Suede and an old retired stamp set. The flower on the front is stamped using the flower from The Vintage Vogue set. To finish the card off i used Soft Suede polka dot ribbon.




So that's it for now. Why not leave me a comment to let me know you called by.
Lynda.x

No comments:

Post a Comment