welcome to my blog

welcome to my blog. grab a cuppa, make yourself comfy and i hope you enjoy looking at my creations.

Thursday 26 August 2010

Monochrome card

Hya,


What have you been up to?


I have had a few orders to complete this week. I got to play with the Crazy For Cupcake stampset this week and it never fails to give me lovely results. Also had some well done cards to make for tho students who have bitten their finger nails down to the knuckle!! I hope anyone you know has done well too.


Anyway for some strange reason i had a real urge to do a monochrome card this week. I have used Basic Black cardstock and Whisper White paper. I stamped the black with the Whisper White inkpad. You know what's coming next, the ribbon is one of my favourites Satin Whisper White. The stampset is the Pocket Silhouettes set. I decided to do an easle card just for something abit different.





Thought i would show you another angle, to show to it's full wowness!!
That's me done for now, thanks for looking. Have a great bank holiday weekend. Hope your doing something nice.
Lynda.x

1 comment: