welcome to my blog

welcome to my blog. grab a cuppa, make yourself comfy and i hope you enjoy looking at my creations.

Monday 30 August 2010

Post it note holder

Hya,

Happy Bank Holiday to you. Gosh my day off seems to be wizzing by. How is yours? This weekend i have had to do the school shopping which is always fun (not!!) Once we had done the majority of it there was a wedding fair on in Leeds. Now Lauren was in her element here. She absolutley loves anything to do with weddings, so much so i think it's definatley where a career lies for her. She got chance to talk to the owner of the wedding dress shop and managed to get some information from her. Lauren would love to do her work experience in a wedding dress shop.

Anyway time to show you my latest project. I am still going with the monochrome theme ish. I decided to do a three d project which is a post it note holder.



For the base i have used Basic Black card stock. I have then used papers from the Night and Day speciality papers. I have layered these onto Whisper White to give abit a bit of detail. I have used the gorgeous Real Red Satin Ribbon tied together with a jewel brad from the Pretties Kit. That kit does seem to go along way. There is a slot that you can put a pen in. On the pen i covered the main body with matching paper.

Here i have shown you the inside angle just so you can see how the post it note sits.

Well that's it for now, hope you likey : ) have a good week.

Lynda.x

2 comments: