welcome to my blog

welcome to my blog. grab a cuppa, make yourself comfy and i hope you enjoy looking at my creations.

Sunday 19 September 2010

christmas box set 2

Hya,


How are you all? Had a good week? Thank you for all your comments, especially wishing me a speedy recovery. Well they definatley worked. I am finally on the mend. I can't believe how much it knocked me off my feet.


Yesterday was a good day. I had my ladies over and they had a whale of a time. It was quite hard going but well worth it. They all made the box set for Christmas cards (which i have to say was a roaring success), so thanks to Jennie Moors for the lovely tuition.






The box on the left is my box and was made out of Soft Suede card, inked with Soft Suede ink pad for the background. The box on the right is courtesy of one of my ladies Irene. She used Real Red card stock that was stamped with Soft Suede ink. The snow flakes stamps are from the Serene Snowflakes stampset. How lovely are these boxes??? Will also make fab prezzies too.





Card 1 (above), is made with Night of Navy card stock and Serene Snowflakes is stamped with Night of Navy ink pad. I know in this pic it does look black but it's definatley navy blue. This card has got a little extra with the Gold Elastic Cord. My goodness this really does go along way. I bought a reel last Christmas and have done loads of projects and yesterdays class and i still have some left.


Card 2 is made with Real Red cardstock and inkpad. On the Whisper White for this one i have stamped some of the smaller snowflakes with the Champayne Shimmer Paint just to add abit of sparkle.

Well i hope you likey. I need to go and make 35 swaps for some training i am going to in Manchester next week. If your going i will see you there.

Lynda.x

No comments:

Post a Comment