welcome to my blog

welcome to my blog. grab a cuppa, make yourself comfy and i hope you enjoy looking at my creations.

Sunday 26 September 2010

Manchester Training

Hya,

How are you all? Good week?


I bet you thought i had run away didn't you? Well no, i haven't really. It has just been one of those weeks where time has run away with me again. I have found out this week that i have quite abit of homework involved in my quest as a medical secretary. I have also this week attended some regional training in manchester for stampin' up. We had to make some cards to swap with other demonstrators and there were quite a few to make.

So i thought i would show you my swaps. I have used Melon Mambo card as my base, then layered it with Rich Razzleberry card. On to Whisper White card i stamped using the stampset Boroque Motifs in Melon Mambo ink. I stamped this again and decoupaged on to the Whisper White. I used a gem from my stash for the middle. I stamped using Rich Razzleberry ink again onto Whisper White using the Tiny Tags and used the Jewelry Tag punch to make little tags. These are fastened on with the Gold Elastic Cord.




Pink and girly, that's me!!

I love going to training, i get to see loads of people that i haven't seen for ages and also i get to meet people whose blogg i like to follow. The swaps i got back are very inspirational and lovely. I can't wait for convention!!

Here is a pic of me with the lovely kate who i haven't seen for quite a while. We were abit like naughty kids, god help us at convention as we are roomies.lol......

Well that's me for now. Have a great week.

Lynda.x

No comments:

Post a Comment