welcome to my blog

welcome to my blog. grab a cuppa, make yourself comfy and i hope you enjoy looking at my creations.

Saturday 19 March 2011

Katies Card

Hya

How has your week been? Mine has been busy but ok. I only have two weeks left to finish my course so there has been abit of a push to get everything up to finishing point. Phew!!

Today i have had a lovely day. Lauren and I went to the Harrogate Papercraft Show at the Harrogate Showground. Whilst there I bumped into quite a few Stampin' Up sisters. I also met my sister in law who I haven't seen in absolutley ages. It was lovely to see her and also be able to talk craft with her, so 'Hi Elaine you and your lovely friends made my day today'. I got so much inspiration whilst there and didn't spend too much either.

I wanted to show you a card that I made for my friends daughter. Katie has finally qualified as a nurse in January. I am so pleased for her. She has put so much hard work in to the last five years that she totally deserves every bit of this. It hasn't been an easy road for her but she certainly will make the most wonderful nurse there can be. It just shows that if you put the work in it reaps in all the rewards.
I have used a Jolly Nation character which just fit the bill perfectly. The card stock I have used is a Very Vanilla layered with Brocade Blue (which is retired now). The greeting is from the stamp set Curly Cute stamped with Night of Navy ink.
So off to look at my goodies (yet again!!)
Have a lovely week,
Lynda.x

No comments:

Post a Comment