welcome to my blog

welcome to my blog. grab a cuppa, make yourself comfy and i hope you enjoy looking at my creations.

Wednesday 30 March 2011

Wow, what a busy week.

Hya,


How's your day been?



Well I could get used to being a lady of leisure. So far this week has gone according to plan. On sunday I had a lovely afternoon celebrating my friend Angela's birthday. We went to Bibi's in Leeds and saw a Frank Sinatra tribute act. The food was absolutley gorgeous and we all had a great afternoon. Yesturday I went to see my boys WESTLIFE in sheffield. Again such a great night. Phew!!






Then today I sat my final exam for the Medical Secretary Course and ....

I passed with flying colours. I got 98%. Yeah, it's all done and dusted. I can now call myself a qualified medical secretary.


Tomorrow Iam having my hair cut by a friends daughter, friday Iam having breakfast with a friend and then mooching around the shops. Saturday I have my great ladies for another class. Wow, how do i have time to work??


So I thought I would show you a card that goes in the organisor that I showed you monday.



This again is using the Bliss Sale-A-Bration set. The colours are Basic Black and Real Red.

Here's and inside view too.





So that's me done for now. Have a great rest of the week.


Lynda.x




3 comments:

  1. Wow Lynda, huge well done to you for your exam results!! See you soon, Jules x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! All your hard work has paid off. :-)
    Gem
    x
    PS Am working on a plant for Mr Cute Brown!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Mum, love THE BOYZ picture. It turned out really well. CONGRATULATIONS on your exam and ta for the Subway. Talk to you later. Luv U
    Lauren xx
    :p (:
    PS keep smiling

    ReplyDelete