welcome to my blog

welcome to my blog. grab a cuppa, make yourself comfy and i hope you enjoy looking at my creations.

Saturday 9 April 2011

Bad Lynda.

Hya,


Sorry for not posting for a while, where has the time gone. Before I knew it a whole week has passed before I know it.


Today I have had a great day. I have spent the day with my lovely Stampin' Up sisters, and 'Mummy' Jules. We have made some great projects for the new mini catalogue. I will get around to showing you them soon. There are some amazing great products in the mini including THE BIGSHOT--whoo hoo. And just wait till you see the fabulous dies and embossing folders.


Last week I held a class with my lovely ladies. You remember the card organiser I made? Well that's what they made too. We used the DSP Paper stack in the brights. It was great to see them in all sorts of different colours.




Don't they look great? I will have to go and do my own range of colours now.


I thought I would show you a Thank you card I made for a consultant who helped me so much during my doing the course. It is made using the Itty Bitty Bits stamp set which is one of the fabulous new things out of the catalogue. The colour combo is Rose Red. Pear Pizzaz and So Saffron. The ribbon is Satin Daffodil Delight. You may be also able to see that I have used some little Itty Buttons on the card that just finish it off.





Just one last thing before I go. I know, you don't hear from me for ages then I can't shut up!!!


I thought I would show you a picture of Lauren when she was going to do her work experience. She worked at Leeds Registery Office and ushered on some weddings too. She absolutely loved it but how grown up does she look?



So Iam definately going now. Have a good week.


Lynda.x




3 comments:

  1. Fab day today, Lauren looks very grown up, it flies by so fast. I love your card organiser, you'll av to email me a 'how to' for this one. Hope to see you again soon xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the organiser, had a lovely day at training too, nice to see you again xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, love the card organiser - fantastic idea - and your itty bitty card is lovely too. Sarah x

    ReplyDelete