welcome to my blog

welcome to my blog. grab a cuppa, make yourself comfy and i hope you enjoy looking at my creations.

Monday 11 April 2011

Jem Swap

Hya,

Just a quicky.


I realised that I hadn't posted the swap I made for the Jems swap for the new mini catalogue. This swap was made using the Hope and Strength stamp Set. This set has been released for the Breast Cancer Research Foundation. For every set that Stampin' Up sell they will donate £1 to the foundation.


I used Crumb Cake for the main with Pretty in Pink for the touches. I have stamped the H with Melon Mambo. You can only just see but I have stamped the butterfly wing just to give a bit of detail. I have used the fabulous new Seam Binding in Baja Blue, and I wouldn't be me if I didn't put a bit of bling on now would I.




So off to cook tea now. Hope you like. Thanks for looking.


Lynda.x

No comments:

Post a Comment