welcome to my blog

welcome to my blog. grab a cuppa, make yourself comfy and i hope you enjoy looking at my creations.

Monday 18 April 2011

Something Different

Hya,

How was your weekend? The weather has been really nice hasn't it. I haven't had much chance to sit out in it but it's a nice feeling seeing the sun out. Thank you for all your lovely comments and cards lately. It really does keep me going.


Something abit different for you today. I had been asked to make a card for a lady who is celebrating 60 years of being a nun. That's her Diamond Jubilee. My initial thought was ' What on earth I am I going to do?' Well after abit of erming and doing this is what I came up with.





What do you think? I have used my own card stock for the base and then layered with some retired card Barely Banana and Ballet Blue. The stampset I used was Special Blessings. I used Night of Navy ink pad for the colour. The ribbon is also retired Stampin' Up stock. And you know me it's not quite the same without abit of girly. The Basic Pearls have saved the day again.


So on that note I am off to sort my tea out,


Thanks for looking


Lynda.x


1 comment:

  1. lovely card, never heard of a diamond jubilee but you certainly pulled it off brilliantly with this, am sure the nun in question will love it :0)

    ReplyDelete