welcome to my blog

welcome to my blog. grab a cuppa, make yourself comfy and i hope you enjoy looking at my creations.

Tuesday 7 August 2012

Butterfly Crush

Hya

How has your week gone? I have finally managed to come to a stop and have had a couple of days doing absolutely nothing and boy do I feel better for it.

Today I thought I would show you  a project I have made. I know you will have seen many versions of this but me being me, loving butterflies and bling - this was just crying out to be made.

I have used the Stampin' Up Beautiful Wings Embosslits Die.I have also used various Stampin' cardstock in lots of colours. If you look closely you can see that I have used the Rhinestone Gems for on the bodies.



I love the way this has turned out and it now takes pride of place in my room.
Hope you likey. Have a great week.

Lynda.x

No comments:

Post a Comment