welcome to my blog

welcome to my blog. grab a cuppa, make yourself comfy and i hope you enjoy looking at my creations.

Sunday 19 August 2012

Something a little different


Hya,

How has your weekend been?
Mine was really nice yesturday. I attended our very first Gems Shoe Box Swap. I got to spend the day with my Stampin' Up friends and do lots of crafting too. I will show you my project another time but all the makes were fabulous.

Today I am going to show you something that is totally different for me. I had to get the sewing machine out. Now I can't even think the last time I used it, so much so I had to get the instructions out and read them!!

I saw these bags on the American websites and thought I love them I NEED to do this. These bags are Rag Tag Bags. This was much easier to do than I thought.

I used our Stampin' Up fabric Timeless Portrait. It combines the colours Basic Black, Cherry Cobbler and Very Vanilla. I used the Scalloped Square die to cut out the shapes and sewed them all together.





I am so pleased with the result I am even doing one in a pink colour. What do you reckon? U like?
Well back to chores again. Have a great week.

Lynda.x






1 comment:

  1. Lynda this is fantastic - I would love to have a go at this! Have you a link to the websire??
    Luv
    Kate
    xx

    ReplyDelete