welcome to my blog

welcome to my blog. grab a cuppa, make yourself comfy and i hope you enjoy looking at my creations.

Sunday 14 March 2010

Happy mothers day

Hya,


Happy mothers day to you all.


I hope you mums have all been pampered and looked after today. I was up long before my daughter Lauren today, but when she did get out of her bed she made me some breakfast and this is what she brought me. Bless!!!




The project I have got to show you today is one that I have seen Monica Gale has done.Its a little treat holder. I have adapted mine to use for the easter theme in a class I have this week coming. The papers are from the set tea party and i think they are perfect for the spring/easter class. The little chick is from a stamp set called A Good Egg.

There is a little flower that is fastening the little treat bag at the top, this is from the pretties kit. They came plain white and you can colour them in yourself. So many uses for these gorgeous little silk flowers.

That's it for today, come back tomorrow and i will show you a card that class are also going to make. Enjoy the rest of your sunday.

Lynda.x





1 comment:

  1. Aww Linda how cute are those eggs? They made me smile and no doubt made you smile too. Hope you got spoilt rotten Hugs Monica xx

    ReplyDelete