welcome to my blog

welcome to my blog. grab a cuppa, make yourself comfy and i hope you enjoy looking at my creations.

Sunday 21 March 2010

Harrogate papercraft show

Hya,

I hope you have had a good week.

What a busy week I have had this week. I have had a couple of days off work and I have been as busy as if I was at work. I have held a class at mine, my ladies had a good time and also my stampin' up mum, Julie, called in for coffee.

My ladies made some goodies using the ' A Good Egg' stamp set. You have already seen the card and the treat pouch. They also made a chocolate holder. The idea came from Jenni Moors who is a really talented lady. The colour way is Certainly Celery, Barely Banana and Brocade Blue. The holder is just right for holding after eight mints. Yumm!!
This is the front view,



and this is the inside view.

It's such a nice little holder and i'm sure you could put also put other chocs in.

I then had two ladies on friday who came for an informal class with me to do the humming bird card that i have shown you before.

Today I went to the Harrogate Papercraft Extravaganza with my friend Carol. We definatley shopped till we dropped. We picked up all sorts of goodies and spent up, like you do. My daughter Lauren met me there with another friend, Lynne after they had been to a wedding this morning. I thought I would show you a picture of her (with her consent!). The show ground was a lovely setting to take her picture and the sun was shinning too.

Well, it's back to work for me tomorrow so I need to get things ready.

Lynda.x

1 comment:

  1. hi mum like ur blog that pic looks cool. i like the a good egg stuff i want the after eights wen u have finished, ta x luv u x Lauren xXx

    ReplyDelete