welcome to my blog

welcome to my blog. grab a cuppa, make yourself comfy and i hope you enjoy looking at my creations.

Sunday 28 March 2010

Mr & Mrs

Hya,

Happy sunday to you. I hope your having a nice relaxing weekend. The sun is shining and the flowers are out. I have made the most of the blustery winds and got all my washing dry.

Anyway I also have been busy cardmaking. I have been busy making some more humming bird cards and also have done a different colour way. I used Tempting Turquoise cardstock and inkpad. I have to say I like it but not as much as the perfect plum and pale plum combination.



Phew, look how busy I have been. Also I have made a monochrome card using Basic Black and whisper white.

The stamp set I used on the front is from the Mr & Mrs set. I stamped with Whisper White ink on to the basic black. I think it really stands out on the cardstock. Of course the ribbon on the front is my favourite Whisper White Satin ribbon. It just gives the card a lovely finish. It is hard to see on this photo, but the sentiment is actually on the inside of the card. The next photo shows you what i mean,

The sentiment I have used has been using the Circle of Friendship stamp. As usual i have put some bling on, I wouldn't be me without it!!

Well, thats me for now, let me know what you think by leaving me a comment. Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

lynda.x

No comments:

Post a Comment