welcome to my blog

welcome to my blog. grab a cuppa, make yourself comfy and i hope you enjoy looking at my creations.

Monday 27 December 2010

Christmas box

Hya,

Long time no see. I hope you have had a lovely christmas in blogland. Mine's been nice and quiet. My husband has been working all of it but a friend of mine Cath, came and kept Lauren and me company for a few days. The run up to christmas is always hectic isn't it. Nearly as busy as getting ready for convention!!

Today i thought I would show you a box that Lauren had asked me to make. She had a gift for her friend Steph and wanted to make it alittle more special for her.

I used a template from Stampin' Up and with Old Olive cardstock I stamped the base using a small stamp from the Delightfull Decorations set as a back ground. I then used some Real Red for the top and decorated with some paper from the Jolly Holiday Paper series. The S on the top is stamped using the Broad Sheet Alphabet stamp set.



The inside greeting was stamped using the Occasional Quotes stamp set layered on to Real Red.
And just to finish I used some of the bling, wouldn't be me if I did't right?

That's it for now. Today I am going to sort some bits and pieces and try and organise myself. Mmmm!!
Have a lovely week.
Lynda.x

1 comment:

  1. Great work Lynda, hope you got lots of pressies too!
    Gem
    x

    ReplyDelete