welcome to my blog

welcome to my blog. grab a cuppa, make yourself comfy and i hope you enjoy looking at my creations.

Saturday 18 December 2010

Cripes!!

Hya

How are you all in blogland? Are you all set for christmas? Where on earth does the time go? There just isn't enough hours in the day for me to do everything that needs doing. Alot of course work to do. I just didn't realise what was involved. I haven't even had the chance to keep up with fellow bloggers. Cripes!! My new year resolution needs to be managing my time better, me thinks.lol.
I have been busy getting orders and some cards done which i am hoping to show you over the next few weeks.
The first thing i want to show you is a decoration i bought from a well known store. It's a christmas card holder. When i saw this in the store it was on a unit with cards on it. I really liked that it was nice and simple and would be able to sit on my mantle. When i got it home i started thinking that maybe i could pretty it up. (Notice the Stampin' up cards i have been sent!How lovely.x) You know me and my glitter. Well........... This is what i did,



What i did was used White Stazon and the Serene Snowflake stampset. I stamped all over the front, top and sides with the snow flakes. Here is another pic with a bit of close up. Now you see the snow flakes abit clearer.



I then put some bling on it with the Jewel Rhinestones from Stampin' Up. I really do like these-as you can tell. It just shows that they have multi uses. Here's another view of it. I'm really pleased with it.






Just before i go i thought i would show you my christmas tree. It didn't get put up until last night but i do like to see the trees when they are done. I'm not so much the traditionalist as you can see but i love it.

well I'm off to get some more work done- ooh and cook tea!! I hope you enjoyed seeing my creations.

Have a great week

Lynda.x

1 comment:

  1. Your Christmas card holder looks amazing, great work jazzing it up like that!
    Gem
    x

    ReplyDelete