welcome to my blog

welcome to my blog. grab a cuppa, make yourself comfy and i hope you enjoy looking at my creations.

Sunday 5 December 2010

Christmas rush class

Hya,

I want to start by saying Thank You for all your lovely comments you have left me. They really do boost me up.

How are you in this cold weather? I'm sure you have had a coating of the white stuff and so have we. It's all very pretty when it's first fallen, everything just seems so clean and beautiful. It took me two and half hours to get home on wednesday. The buses just stopped working as they were getting stuck in Leeds. Luckily for me I have had a few days off so didn't have to fight my way into work. The only downside is that now everything has turned to ice. Now that's the bit that fills me with dread. I have spent a few days in doors and i don't like feeling i can't get out and about as i want to.

So, on saturday i had a class booked with my Stampin' Up mum Julie. It was the christmas rush and it was great. We made 8 cards in 2 1/2 hours and these are what we made.








The first card is made with Cherry Cobbler cardstock using the Delightful Decorations stampset. I know you will be sick of seeing this stampset but they do look really good. The other stampset is using Pretty in Pink cardstock with my favourite colour of the moment Concorde Crush. The stampset is Dasher, and he does look dashing on this card.


The next card was using Real Red cardstock with papers from the Jolly Holiday set. The santa was made using various Stampin' Up punches. This would be perfect for a childs christmas card. The other card is using Soft Suede cardstock and ink. The background is the wonderful Medallion Stamp. I love this stamp and i have had some really lovely results with it. The main image is from the Winter Post set.

Right, time to go and get some orders done. Have a great week.

Lynda.x

No comments:

Post a Comment