welcome to my blog

welcome to my blog. grab a cuppa, make yourself comfy and i hope you enjoy looking at my creations.

Saturday 20 November 2010

Convention part ???....

Hya,

I know don't faint, me posting twice in one week. Flipping eck!!

Today is my first proper day off for ages, having said that i have spent all day on the computer catching up with alot of course work. I am a little bit further forward thank goodness.

I know I'm still harping on but i haven't had chance to show you some of the fabulous goodies i got when we went to convention.

Do you like this beautiful little box? Well my Stampin' Up mum, Julie, gave me this.


Well, I was estatic to get this but look what i got inside!!

This picture does not do this justice. It's beautiful. A lovely jem for one of Julie's Jems. How lucky am I??

The next pic is of my lovely goodies i got from Kate, my roomie. Inside is some gorgeous lotions. I'm not a very good sleeper and Kate thought the Lavender lotion would help me sleep. How lovely are these? ( they are also in my favourite colours of the moment- Concorde Crush and Pear Pizzaz, and Kate didn't know that)

I was spoiled that weekend. Look at what jeanette made for me. This lovely little box has my name on and some lovely chocs inside with a card saying for me to enjoy convention. And boy did I. It was really nice to get something with my name on. I usually do for others but don't normally get for me. (also means Lauren can't pinch it, lol.)

And here is one more photo of only a few swaps and things i recieved. I would recommend joining Stampin' Up even if it was just to be able to go to convention. What a trip.

So course work done for today, blog updated, next on the list to get a glass of wine and chill out for abit.

Have a great week,

Lynda.x

2 comments:

  1. gorgeous goodies Lynda, I can't wait for next year xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,
    you will love it Becki. Alot to take in but so inspiring and great to meet other demos as well. Take care.
    Lynda.x

    ReplyDelete