welcome to my blog

welcome to my blog. grab a cuppa, make yourself comfy and i hope you enjoy looking at my creations.

Friday 12 November 2010

Hya,


Oh my goodness, where has this week gone? It doesn't seem a week ago that we were all getting ready to attend the awards evening at Addington Palace for the Stampin' Up Convention. I am still trying to sort myself out. I have so many swaps and gorgeous pressies that i don't want to put them away. I will show you some of them but i haven't been able to take photos yet. I have gone to work in the dark and i don't get home till after dark.


The first picture i want to show you is of my roomie,Kate, and me at the dinner on the friday night. Monica took this photo of us and i really like it. Thanks Monica.



The next photo is on the stage. All Julies Jems were gathered together on stage with our lovely mum Julie, in the middle at the back. How fab do we all look together.




The next photo is showing you the fabulous venue that the convention took place in. This is Addington Palace. This is set in lovely grounds and also has a golf course. We had all on to keep Kate focused on Stampin' up instead of golfing. She nearly went and asked a group if she could have a go!!




And here is a couple of photos of the hall. This was where Shelley met us when we arrived. It is also where most of the swapping took place. You can just see on the right there was a board where some of the swaps where put on display.


Another view..



And finally here is a pic of a gift that i made Kate. It was a gift bag that held some luxury hand creams in it. The colour combo is Melon Mambo and Concord Crush. I have used the flower from the True Friend set. The frame is from Frames with a Flourish. I am really pleased how this has turned out, so much so i have had a few people trying to convince me to give it to them instead.


I hope i haven't bored you too much and i know there were quite a few photos. Come back soon so i can show you some of the other goodies.

Have a lovely weekend,

Lynda.x

1 comment:

  1. fab photos Lynda and your gift you made for Kate is just gorgeous xx

    ReplyDelete