welcome to my blog

welcome to my blog. grab a cuppa, make yourself comfy and i hope you enjoy looking at my creations.

Thursday 18 November 2010

Leeds Lights are switched on.

Hya,

How has your week been? Where has it gone for starters? I can't believe that we are another week nearer christmas already. We have just got back from Leeds City Centre where they have switched on our christmas lights and boy am i shattered. Lauren was mega desperate to go, so after abit of persuading i agreed to take her. There is a German Christingle Market on in Millenium Square so after some food i took her for a mooch around there.



This is Lauren outside one of the stalls. There is a moose on the one of the walls and it sings to you. She thought this was quite amusing.

Lots of lovely food stalls, this being one of them making candy floss. Lauren was really fascinated how they made it. I'm sure that if i had let her she would have stayed there all night.

Here we are in the middle of the caos. We ended up right at the back but there was a big screen. Lauren is abit taller than me now so she could see more of it. McFly and Shane Ward turned on the lights and then there was a fire work display just after. There were approx 20 thousand people there tonight. Lauren loved it and that was the main thing.

Sorry for the not so great photos, they are taken on my Iphone, but as you can imagine there were so many people bumping into us.

Right, I'm off to bed now. Nite nite.

Lynda.x

1 comment: