welcome to my blog

welcome to my blog. grab a cuppa, make yourself comfy and i hope you enjoy looking at my creations.

Thursday 6 May 2010

All for friends.

Hya,



How has your week been? Mine hasn't been too bad. I have managed to finally sort my laptop out so that I can do the online course which is quite a relief to be honest. I'm not tech minded when it comes to computers so that's quite a result for me.



I can't wait for sunday evening, I'm off to see Westlife. After 2 years away from us they are back on the road and it seems absolutley ages ago when the ticket was booked back in November. I can't wait.



Anyway back to card making and not dreaming,

here is a card i have been asked to make for my friend. I have used a stamp set from the mini catalogue. It's a level 2 hostess set called All for Friends. I have coloured the little vests in using my Stampin' Up blender pens and the brocade blue and So Saffron inkpads. The cardstock is Bashfull Blue, Kraft and Barely Banana. The edgeing is done using the eyelet border puch. The ribbon is from my vast ribbon stash.







I like how this has turned out, so much so my friend also asked for another card for a different baby. Great.

why not leave me a comment to let me know you have called by.


Thats it for now, back to studying.


Lynda.x




No comments:

Post a Comment