welcome to my blog

welcome to my blog. grab a cuppa, make yourself comfy and i hope you enjoy looking at my creations.

Saturday 1 May 2010

medalion

Hya,

Happy bank holiday to you. I hope you are up to lots of nice things or just taking time out to chillax. I'm doing bits and pieces. I was supposed to be starting an on-line college course but for some reason i can't get the blessed thing to start on my computer. So that means (i hope) that i will be able to get some crafting done instead.

Firstly, in a couple of weeks i am doing a class for some lovely new ladies, (who i already know but want me to show them what stampin' up is about). Now some of these ladies are scrapbookers more than card makers, and i wanted to show them a page that i have made using s.u products so i thought i would show it to you too.





I know you have seen the photo before but i used kraft cardstock for the base, some paper from the level 1 hostess paper pack, the medalion stamp- which i think is really effective and real red satin ribbon and ink pad.For the title i used just perfect alphabet stamp set and the stamp-a-ma-jig to get the lettering straight. It is quite a simple layout but when put together speaks for it's self. I had seen this layout done by Aurora on the In love with stamping site and just had to give it a go for myself. I love the result.

Well thats it for now.

Lynda.x

No comments:

Post a Comment