welcome to my blog

welcome to my blog. grab a cuppa, make yourself comfy and i hope you enjoy looking at my creations.

Monday 31 May 2010

new home card

Hya,

How has your week been? Well, you know that cold i had, it turned out to be a chest infection after all. I don't do things by half me. I'm finally on the mend but it has taken it out on me. I have to be right by tomorrow, as i have training at my Stampin' Up mums Julies tomorrow and i don't like to miss it.

Thankyou for your lovely comments about my cards. I thought i would show you a card i was asked to make for a couple who are setting up in their first home.

I have used some card stock from my stash (as i need to make room for lots of stampin up goodies). I used the Stampin' Up Wheel called Neighbourhood. This was then decoupaged to give a little three d effect. The ribbon was Brocade Blue. The name wording was done using Just Perfect Alphabet and the Stamp-a-mig and also Night Of Navy inkpad.



Well that's me for now. Thanks for looking.

Lynda.x

1 comment:

  1. that's a lovely card Lynda. I never think to use that wheel. I'll have to dig it out.

    Love Jo xx

    ps. Hope you're keeping well, not seen you for a while. xx

    ReplyDelete