welcome to my blog

welcome to my blog. grab a cuppa, make yourself comfy and i hope you enjoy looking at my creations.

Tuesday 11 May 2010

two-step bird punch

Hya,

Happy tuesday to you. Where is time going, so much to do so little time..

Here is the card I said I would show you. Quite a simple card and easy to put together and can be used for so many things. You will notice that I haven't put a sentiment on the front because I thought it was so versatile. It could be a 'Just Because' or 'Just A Note' or even a Sympathy card.


The colour combo is Pale Plum for the card, Elegant Eggplant for the bird and branch, which has been punched out using the Two Step Bird punch and then Old Olive for its wing. The ribbon is Old Olive Grossgrain.

Anyway, I hope you like. Have a good rest of the week.

Lynda.x

No comments:

Post a Comment