welcome to my blog

welcome to my blog. grab a cuppa, make yourself comfy and i hope you enjoy looking at my creations.

Sunday 23 May 2010

Classes

Hya,

Sorry for the lack of posts this week. I hope all is ok in crafting land. What a week i have had. I have had 2 classes on this week, lost of studying to do too. I can honestly say it doesn't come naturaly to me, but by hook or crook i will get there.


I wanted to say hello to my new ladies, Marilyn, Jean and Lindsay. We had a great evening making a Crazy for Cupcakes card. A good time was had by all including me. The card stock was Regal Rose layered with Close to Cocoa. The lovely cupcakes are coloured in again using the blender pens and inks and the ribbon is Choc Chip satin ribbon.




My other ladies who came to a longer class yesturday at my home, did a birthday tin and made 6 ish cards to go in it. It was very warm here but you cannot stop creativity when it's in full flow!!!

Here is a small selection of some of the cards Lynne, Carol, Irene, Terry and Pam came up with. I had asked them to make different cards to mine which at first sent them into a frenzy but here are the some of the results.



The kit we used ws the sunny days scrappin' kit. We also used Temping Turquoise, Pink Passion and Pumkin Pie cardstock and ribbons.


So now you see how busy i have been.

That's it for now. Thanks for looking. Have a good week.

Lynda.x

No comments:

Post a Comment