welcome to my blog

welcome to my blog. grab a cuppa, make yourself comfy and i hope you enjoy looking at my creations.

Monday 10 May 2010

The boys are back in town!!

Hya,

Well Iam just coming back down to earth after seeing Westlife in Sheffield last night. Oh My God, the boys are back in town and was they worth the wait. It was great to see them on fine form after they had taken their year out. They were in high spirits and i just wish i was seeing them again tonight.
Here's a pic i sneaked down to the front to take (naughty me! )




And my other half bought me a t shirt from the concert as it's my birthday soon.
I'm absolutley shattered as we didn't get back till very late and i had to work today. BUT they were soo worth it.

Oh well, back to reality. Come back tomorow and i have a card to show you.

Lynda.x

No comments:

Post a Comment